(As of January 2023 - TO BE UPDATED)
We assume that all participants are vaccinated and will take appropriate steps, including wearing a mask and withdrawing from events if they feel unwell.
1. If you need to cancel the bus due to COVID-19 or other illness concerns after Friday 1:00 p.m.:
Send an email to Laurel_larcombe@hotmail.com. Please do this by Sunday 7:00amWe appreciate your honesty in this matter (please do not use this option if you are cancelling due to weather forecasts, a change in your personal schedule, etc.)
2. After the event and in case of a Positive TestParticipants who experience any COVID-19 symptoms following a Five Winds Backcountry Ski Club organized event must: