Just in time for our ski/snowshoe season start, we urge all Five Winds members, bring a friend, anyone interested in backwoods safety and techniques, for skiing, hiking, snowshoeing to attend this safety training session.
Topics to be covered include:
As this will be a short, information-packed session, we urge you to arrive at 6:15 pm
If you want to be on top of your skills have a look at the Five Winds website safety related documents before our get together
Please note no food or drink will be provided.
|| Thursday, November 15, 2018
Northern District Library
40 Orchard View Blvd.
(just off Yonge, north of Eglinton)
The Gwen Liu Meeting Room
|| 6:15-8:00 p.m.
by November 8, 2018 so we can estimate how many people we should expect. Space is filling up.
1. Login with your Member Account > Fill Out Form > Next > Confirm
2. You will receive a confirming e-mail back.
Click here; https://skifivewinds.wildapricot.org/event-3101824
Cancelling Your Registration
1. Login and return to the Event
2. Under the Register button, click Already registered
3. Click the Cancel Registration button. You will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation