Note: This is an ALL DAY EVENT as per website.
(We needed to "trigger" the cancellation time of Friday 1:00 p.m.)
Note: Members who book after Friday 1:00 p.m. will need to select the "late fee" option. You will be responsible for paying the $10 late fee even if the other options are not grayed out. We can see the times people register.
There will be one Off-Trail Snowshoe Group, as well as a number of Ski Groups. We will also have some snowshoe guests from Iroquois Bruce Trail and OCEY, so book early if you want to snowshoe!
Bus Pick-Up Times and Locations can be found hereRegistration will open two weeks before the event. A Register button will appear near the bottom left-hand corner when registration is open.
There is now an option to Pay Online (PayPal or Credit Card) or Pay Offline (Invoice Me) which means you will Pay on the Bus or you have a credit owing to you which will be reconciled manually by the administrator. Non-Members should pay Online.
Members: Login first to receive the Member Price options. Members are allowed to book up to the Friday 1:00 p.m. You may reserve a spot after this time but a late fee will apply. Cancellations without penalty can be made up to Friday, 1:00 p.m. for credit with any refunds to be settled by April 30 or before.
Non-Members: Non-Members pay an additional $10 fee and are allowed to book up to the Thursday midnight. After this time, a Non-Member cannot register for the bus. Cancellations without penalty can be made up to Friday, 1:00 p.m. for credit with any refunds to be settled by April 30 or before.
Quick Steps to Register
1. Login first if you have an account (much of your info will Autofill)
2. Click on the Register button
3. Enter your E-mail Address > Security Code (if present) >Next
4. Select the Price that applies (if late fee applies select from those options) >Next
5. Fill out Form > Next
6. Review Info and select on one of the following:
- Cancel Button - If you want to cancel your incomplete registration
- Invoice Me Button - Near the bottom right-hand corner click Review all my registrations. Click on Home to return to the Home Page.
- Pay Online Button - Pay by PayPal or Pay with credit or Visa Debit Card. Follow through with payment. Any monies owing from a previous balance will also be added up.
Cancelling Your Registration
1. Login and return to the Event
2. Under the Register button, click Already registered
3. Click the Cancel Registration button. You will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation. (Note: After the Friday 1:00 deadline, the Cancel Registration button will disappear).