• Home
  • BUS IS CANCELLED FOR 26 FEBRUARY

BUS IS CANCELLED FOR 26 FEBRUARY

25 Feb 2017 8:45 AM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

Reports have it that our base did not get hit as hard with rain as was anticipated.  Nevertheless, the snowshoeing contingent has cancelled for tomorrow.  This leaves insufficient reservations to justify the bus.  Extended forecast, though calls for a  conflux of good conditions for skiing next week.  So have, faith, brave-hearts!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAR POOL FOR TOMORROW, MAKE A RESERVATION FOR 26 FEBRUARY REMARKING THAT YOU WANT TO CAR POOL FOR SKIING AND IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A RIDE FOR OTHERS.  JOIN UPS WOULD OCCUR AT YONGE AND YORKMILLS AND AT MAJOR MAC AND 400..  A FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT WITH FINAL INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE MADE ON THIS WEBSITE THIS AFTERNOON AT 2:00.


© 2020 Five Winds Backcountry Ski Club

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software