Take a look at the weather. It looks like we are going to be getting at least 20 cm of snow squalls over the next few days on our trails. Be prepared for tough breaking of trail. But hey, we need the snow!!!! We decided to return to Potter's Landing because we have a lot of trails to choose from. Due to the continuing problem with slush and having to scrape off hunks of snow from our skis we decided it was best to choose an area with trails and ponds and lakes so if it is possible we can do both but have the choice. We will be picking up people at Waubuschene and Essa.
It should be another grand day on our Fivewinds ski area. See you on the bus.
Judy Finlay, Bus Organizer